Human Talent is the currency of business. The world of work is changing rapidly. One thing is clear: human talent matters more than ever. At Euclid, we help our clients build stronger more productive project teams. We do that by sourcing great tech talent.
- Not enough Engineering Skills internally
- Sr Resources are often Hands-off
- Team doesn’t have interest in updating
- Consulting partners are not motivated to bring skills to your team
- Hiring the qualified resources at USA-B Cities and India offices is extremely difficult even if you pay the premium
- Lack of skills seriously hampers your delivery
- Experience in latest and greatest is more valuable than 10+ years’ experience in outdated technologies
- Energize the team
We have thousands of graduates from the STEM fields each year.
- Recruiting based on aptitude and basic technological skills
- Provide 8 to 10 weeks training on client specified technology
- Develop parts of applications towards that goal
- Impart complete knowledge on the respective domains
- Get detailed domain training on client specified area. Ex: Risk, Post trade Reg, Trade Recon, Trade life Cycle management
Euclid Innovations has a decade long experience in delivering solutions in Capital Markets, banking and financial services area
- In-house talent – Readily available in-house talent in UI(JS) and JAVA Full Stack with capital markets domain
- Accelerators – Across the board capital markets domain will be used for training candidates.
- Development center – That can be modified as per follow of the candidates
- Recruitment team – Solid recruitment team with access to a vast database of graduates
Right Engineering Skills
Latest and Greatest Skills
Faster Delivery Cycles
Dedicated to delivering exceptional Skill Harvesting Solution.
Compliance involves maintaining accurate records, conducting regular audits and assessments, and implementing policies and procedures to prevent and detect potential violations.
Operational risk management
The goal of is to ensure the company can effectively achieve its objectives while protecting against potential losses by identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks associated with an company 's internal processes, systems, and human factors.
Model risk management
Ensuring that models are appropriately calibrated, validated, and subject to regular review and testing as financial models are used to make important business decisions
Computer Vision for image and video analysis
Extract valuable insights and information from visual data, such as detecting abnormalities in medical images, analyzing traffic patterns in surveillance footage, and identifying defects in manufacturing processes.
Identify suspicious patterns, behaviors, or transactions that indicate potential fraud, and to take action to prevent further fraudulent activity
Streamline, optimize, and automate business processes. Automate repetitive, time-consuming, and manual tasks automatically, reducing the need for human intervention and improving efficiency.
Identify security vulnerabilities before they can be exploited by attackers. Evaluating security vulnerabilities in an organization's tech infrastructure improving their overall security and reducing the risk of a security breach.